Janneke Last (pronounce: Ya-ni-ka)
Certified Health & Life Coach
I am a transformational health and life coach and I have a passion to help people flourish!
I am a certified Health and Life Coach and received additional certifications in the Transformational Coaching method and became a Master Coach through a Holistic MBA mastery program.
- Certified Health Coach (2018 - Health Coach Institute)
- Certified Life Coach (2018 - Health Coach Institute)
- Transformational Coach (2019 - Health Coach Institute)
- Master Coach (2019 - Health Coach Institute)
- Certified Health & Wellness Coach (2022 - A Wellness Revolution)
- Bachelors in Business (2004)
I was born and raised in The Netherlands and moved to California in 2008 with my (American) husband.
Being far from 'home' was hard for me and adjusting to a new culture and missing friends and family made me feel tired, down and at times depressed. In 2010 I had my first child and that rocked my world even more! Although I love being a mom, it was a hard transition into motherhood. After struggling for years and becoming a mom for a second time, I learned to take care of myself better, got into a routine of moving my body more through Yoga and I talked to a life coach on a regular basis. I began to research health and wellness, diving into personal development and I and developed better habits. I continued to work on personal growth and gained a better understanding of myself. I wanted to help others feel more energetic and alive in all areas of life too and decided to learn all I could and become a certified Health & Life Coach.
- I love cooking and hosting, I was a personal chef/boutique caterer for a few years.
- I have one son (11yr) and a daughter (5yr).
- My husband is a marriage and family therapist and we work together in our practice.
- Italy is my favorite place in the world and that is where we met.
- Yoga is my favorite type of exercise.
- My -to be read- pile on my nightstand is out of control.
- Household tasks are never done without a podcast.
- I am very human and my life is not always perfect (not-so-fun-fact:).
Coaching sessions can take place in person or video call, across time zones and state and country borders.
To connect with me you don't have to be local in the San Diego area. I offer my sessions in English and Dutch.
I am looking forward to connect with you!